Ruby’s Pantry is a non-profit, faith-based ministry serving MN, WI, ND and IA. It is headquartered in North Branch, MN.  The goal is to meet tangible needs for food at a very low cost, encourage faith, and show friendship to our guests. 

Sponsoring churches and volunteers hold a Pantry once a month at which time guests donate $25 and leave with an abundance of food. This is all made possible by the generous donation of food and household products from over 170 companies.    

90% of each donation goes to Ruby’s Pantry for operational costs and the remaining 10% is administered by the local church for benevolence in their local community.  There are no income or residency requirements for guests. 

For more information or to reserve shares online, visit the Askov page on the Ruby's Pantry website.