FlipSide Youth Group is a place for young believers to grow in their faith and build friendships.
Our goal is to:
- Engage our youth in a relationship with God
- Equip them to grow in their faith in Jesus Christ
- Live transformed lives sharing God's love
- Roman's 12:2 Do not be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that by testing you may be able to discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
- James 3:13-18 Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom. But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice. But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
On Wednesday nights we gather at the church to play games, enjoy a snack, and sit together for Biblical instruction and discussion. We also have events each month to continue building relationships and reaching out to the community.